- This article is about editions with cover arts different from the original German publication; for a complete list of international release, see Ruby Red trilogy#Publishers.
||The cover art for each book of the Ruby Red trilogy is cohesive within the same edition. Throughout the years, there are several different editions within different countries.
- HC: hardcover
- PB: paperback
- E: eBook
- The original German books are published by Arena.
- The trilogy's official title is Liebe geht durch alle Zeiten, but is more commonly know as Edelstein-Trilogie.
Rubinrot (January 6, 2009)
Saphirblau (December 1, 2009)
Smaragdgrün (December 8, 2010)
- Published by: 接力出版社
- Known as: 时空之恋
G调的玛瑙红 (November 1, 2012)
F调的宝石蓝 (November 1, 2012)
C调的翡翠绿 (November 1, 2012)
- Published by: Milan
- Known as: Although commonly labeled as Trilogie des Gemmes on various sources, Milan labeled it as Série Rouge rubis.
Rouge Rubis (April 1, 2011)
Bleu Saphir (September 28, 2011)
Vert Émeraude (March 14, 2012)
- Published by: Elex Media Komputindo
- Known as: Time Travel Trilogy
PB covers (tankōbon1)
PB covers (bunkobon2)
Ruby Red - Cinta Sepanjang Masa
(June 26, 2013)
(October 30, 2013)
(January 13, 2014)
- Published by: 영림카디널
- Known as: 시간을 여행하는 소녀
루비레드 (September 30, 2012)
Czerwień Rubinu (April 29, 2011)
Błękit Szafiru (October 19, 2011)
- Published by: Crown Culture Corporation (皇冠文化出版有限公司)
- Known as: 時空戀人
United Kingdom Edit
- The first book of the trilogy was published by Chicken House in the United Kingdom.
United States Edit
Sapphire Blue (October 30, 2012)
Emerald Green (October 8, 2013)
- ↑ Ruby Red trilogy - goodreads
- ↑ Ruby Red trilogy - Wikipedia (French)
- ↑ Ruby Red trilogy - Milan Official website (French)
- ↑ Ruby Red trilogy - Milan "Macadam" Official website (French)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.